Saturday 22 August 2015

Mourinho names and shames Chelsea flops

The Blues have conceded five goals in the opening two games of the season, casting doubt over their ability to retain the Premier League title
Jose Mourinho has named and shamed the players that have let down Chelsea so far this season.

The Blues have yet to win a Premier League game, drawing their opener against Swansea 2-2 and falling to a heavy 3-0 loss at Manchester City last weekend.

And Mourinho admits he is unhappy with the efforts of some of this players.

He told reporters: "I'm not happy with anyone.

"I'm not happy with Branislav Ivanovic's form, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Cesar Azpilicueta, Eden Hazard, Cesc Fabregas, Nemanja Matic."

"I'm not happy with my form because I used to get better results than I'm getting now."

Chelsea head to West Brom this weekend looking to get their title defence back on track and Mourinho admits he is striving to do all he can to get the Blues back on song.

"I go to the gym every day now to get fitter. I was going twice a week, but with no discipline. Maybe I need more action on the touchline, so I need to be fitter.

"What we are doing this week is being more active in training, watching more videos, working harder.

"We have one point from two matches. I'm not happy at all. I'm not happy with anyone.

"I'm either happy with everybody or not happy with anyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment